Monday 16 November 2009

Guillermo Del Toro Exclusive interviw on The Hobbit!


Guillermo gave an enticing interview to Total Film magazine, talking about his latest project 'The Hobbit'. I don't really know what to make of this yet, a great director and a great book, but will it work? I really hope so.

Here is the interview on Del Toro's fansite

Eslewhere, Del Toro had this to say regarding the upcoming DVD rereleases of two of his movies:

"CRONOS is evolving nicely. We are including a NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE version of GEOMETRIA (1987) the short that I made for 1 thousand bucks and that I was never able to finish the way I wanted it. NOW I re-finsihed it for this disc (dont worry, no CGI or fancy stuff) and I like it- I never did before- but now I do.

CRONOS has never looked so beautiful and we found dozens of photographs of the making of the device, etc

MIMIC is looking fabulous. Some of the negative had been lost but we found alternatives and are finishing the Director's Cut. VERY HAPPY!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment